- Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. is a direct selling company involved in
the person-to-person distribution and sale of premium quality
personal care products, nutritional supplements, and Internet-based
technology and communications products and services.
- Revenue for Nu Skin Enterprises is approximately US$900 million
- Nu Skin Enterprises is one of the largest direct selling
organizations in the world with operations in more than 30 countries
throughout the Americas, the Asia Pacific region and Europe.
- The corporate headquarters are located in Provo, Utah - 40 miles
south of Salt Lake City.
- Nu Skin Enterprises is publicly traded on the New York Stock
Exchange under the symbol "NUS."
- The company's initial public offering was completed in November
1996. The company has approximately 88 million shares outstanding on
a fully diluted basis.
- Nu Skin Enterprises sells more than 200 products in three distinct
divisions: Nu Skin, Pharmanex and Big Planet.
- Nu Skin markets more than 100 products including face and body
care, hair care, oral care and cosmetics.
- Pharmanex sells over 80 nutritional products including a
comprehensive multivitamin/mineral supplement line, standardized
herbal products and general nutrition, weight management,
botanicals and sports nutrition products.
- Big Planet provides innovative communications and technology
products and services for individuals and small businesses. Big
Planet focuses on improving its customers' quality of life by
getting people connected to the Internet and to industry leading
communications products and services.
- Through its divisions, Nu Skin Enterprises attracts highly skilled
and professional distributors and offers them a compensation
structure that is one of the most generous and advanced in the
- The company has more than 450,000 active independent distributors
- More than 21,000 Nu Skin distributors hold executive-level
- Nu Skin Enterprises employs approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
- Local management teams are comprised of highly experienced and